 General / 28799
Re: Pets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:17:08 GMT

Once a long time ago, I remember when I was having trouble catching one of
my cat's chewing on the black antennas the stick out from my Black Robot:

Almost every day, one of the kitty's would jump up on the pedastal and bye
bye black antennas! When I finally did catch Bogart in the midst of the
crime , I was so wrapped up in anticipation - waiting to catch the little
critter - I ended up being kinda mean to the poor kitty!, I mean hey , I
went to Toys-R-Us again and again buying Blacktron sets to restock said
chewed antennas! Needless to say cat no go near Robot aagin! I love my kitty!

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
How many people have pets that like legos?
My cat sleeps on the roads in my town...
Josh