 General / 28789
Re: Pets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
How many people have pets that like legos?
My cat sleeps on the roads in my town...
Josh

Two of my sister's cats, Spot and Boots, like to play with LEGO.  The round
meteor piece with the little animal/crystal that rattles around inside (from
Polar Explorer or Countdown Corner)  is a favourite toy
among the cats- they like to kick it around and try to lose it.  I once caught
a cat actually attempting to eat a brick (it was small and he had it in his
mouth), but I forget which brick it was.  He also has shown an interest in some
of my creations by rubbing against them, but I don't ever recall anything ever
being destroyed by a cat.  Running trains are frightening to cats. Spot has
been a lot more playful that usual lately, and he really likes LEGO now. He
wouldn't stay off the tables in the dining room when my LEGO was in there.  I
don't really approve of cats playing with LEGO.  They aren't interested in
building, and they hide the parts.