 General / 28790
Re: Pets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
How many people have pets that like legos?
My cat sleeps on the roads in my town...
Josh

When I was at Mark Rideout's place last weekend working on his exploration
ship, his Shih-Tzu kept trying to sneak off with the exploriens cockpit
pieces we had set in a little pile.

My dogs generally don't bother my own LEGO, however. :^) Then again, I'm
always careful to keep the lids on my bins.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego