 General / 28774
    Pets? —Josh Baakko
   How many people have pets that like legos? My cat sleeps on the roads in my town... Josh (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Ross Crawford
     Well, I dunno if my best friend (Nala) "likes" Lego - at least she doesn't show any compulsion to chew it! I just got my first train, and she gets a bit excited when that's going round at full speed... ROSCO (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Matt Brooks
     (...) I was playing with the LOM Aero Tube Hangar the other day and Toby, my Tuxedo cat, was FASCINATED with the little aliens shooting back and forth in the tubes. That is, until I shot one out of the end of a tube at him. *evil grin* HE felt the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Micah J. Mabelitini
     A few weeks ago one of my cats decided to get better acquainted with my UCS X-wing, which was perched atop the living room television. The cat alone survived the encounter. (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Bradley Dale
     (...) Two of my sister's cats, Spot and Boots, like to play with LEGO. The round meteor piece with the little animal/crystal that rattles around inside (from <set:6569 Polar Explorer> or <set:6454 Countdown Corner>) is a favourite toy among the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

         Re: Pets? —Mark Sandlin
      (...) When I was at Mark Rideout's place last weekend working on his exploration ship, his Shih-Tzu kept trying to sneak off with the exploriens cockpit pieces we had set in a little pile. My dogs generally don't bother my own LEGO, however. :^) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

         Re: Pets? —Josh Baakko
     (...) Hey my cat does too, she also like the ball from the race set with the ball. She also like to rub against my buildings, and she alwasy manages to knock down the antennas. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

         Re: Pets? —Mark de Kock
     In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes: <snip..like an antenna in a cats mouth> (...) You're lucky! My two cats realy enjoy eating antennas. I already lost the two black ones from my 6990. They also like playing with my trains: always knocking the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Eric Sophie
     Once a long time ago, I remember when I was having trouble catching one of my cat's chewing on the black antennas the stick out from my Black Robot: (URL) every day, one of the kitty's would jump up on the pedastal and bye bye black antennas! When I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

         Re: Pets? —Daniel Staudt
     that's what brickbay is for (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Pets? —Sean Forbes
   (...) My cat (like many) really prefers the boxes, sleeping on or in them even if they're filled with bricks and pieces. My main problem is when I want to get in a box and the little guy has gone limp on top. For such a small cat, he's extremely (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Josh Baakko
   (...) My cat like boxes too, and my fire hoses, i can't leave them out, i have to hide the trucks in buildings. 2 days ago she found a loose piece of carpet, on accident... she went to claw on the carpet, and got the loose piece, and did she jump, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Pets? —Josh Baakko
   Yesterday she landed on my almost complete Fire hall #1. It was a mess... Josh (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)