 General / 28319
Re: Is there a real time LEGO chat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:37:48 GMT

er, i just wanted to respond here,
i've sent emails to todd offering my services for free
(yes, i'm a professional ;-)
and perhaps others have as well

i for one, have never heard anything back from lugnet about it...

-paul

             I too feel that this is odd!

I remember when this thread first originated over ‘-2-’ Years ago. (Before
Sat Feb 6, 1999) Back then, the debate over this issue was a ‘large’ one.
And even then! no response was given...

I’ve also read that others have offered gratis services to facilitate Lugnet
in the creation of this endeavor, and they too have been disregarded.

I just find it curious that over these past years with so much interest and
support that not even a dignified reply was made to satisfy the many
individuals who simply asked “why isn’t this possible.” We're not trying to
impose upon Suzan or Todd’s site, it’s just that unanswered questions tend
to continually resurface.

  Sincerely,

                          --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com