 General / 2430
Re: Is there a real time LEGO chat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 07:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, markt@lynx.bc.ca (Mark Tarrabain) writes:
Jason Spangler wrote:

Do I see irc.lugnet.com in our future, Todd?  :-)

That would be too cool!  :)

What kinds of things would it enable you to do that you can't do now?

What're the chances?

Currently very low.  Maybe higher a year from now.  Here's an older thread
discussing the subject...

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:182

I think a chat system could be a lot of fun...  But there are bigger fish to
fry right now!  :-)

--Todd