 General / 2781
Re: Wahoo! I won!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:54:39 GMT

Anders Isaksson writes:
Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ...

I won the Christmas Challenge!  I am one of the grand prize winners! • Wait,
there weren't enough exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks. :)

The "Christmas Challenge" was this year's Advent game on • www.lego.com.  Every
day from December 1 to December 24, you could play a little game of • 'find the
brick', and every day you played, you would get entered in a daily • drawing for
a $100 set.  At the end of the game, three players were chosen as • grand prize
winners.  They would each receive the five sets they had marked on • their lego
webclub wishlist.

How many of the days did You play? Every one?

I played most days, but not all.  Maybe 20 of 24.

Steve
PS.  One thing was kind of funny -- there was a letter in the shipping
carton.  It was just a short note, basically it was, "here are your sets,
congratulations."  But it was addressed to a 'Colin'.  Probably the poor kid
who was the first-round pick.

Too bad it was on plain paper, and not LEGO letterhead. :(