 General / 2816
Re: Wahoo! I won!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:26:40 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

I won the Christmas Challenge!  I am one of the grand prize winners!  Wait,
there weren't enough exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

<snip>

Congratulations!  I am VERY happy that an AFOL from LUGNET/RTL won this
contest.  I always participate in the contests and enjoy the
anticipation of having a chance to win.  It is great to "know" someone
who did.  And I am very happy that you are so excited about it!  A lot
of people on these forums are cynical and some may even be jaded, but
you have added a welcome note of exuberance.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu