 General / 27576
Re: 'Appearances in the Media' is updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
One more to add is Three Men and a Lady I believe, it could be Three Men
and Baby though :( grrr I wish I remembered exactly which one.

The sequel to Three Men and a Baby was titled "Three Men and a Little Lady".

I don't know if there was LEGO in it or not (although the baby would have been
too young for LEGO), but we may as well get the title right. :D

eric