 General / 27590
Re: 'Appearances in the Media' is updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 05:19:11 GMT

Julie Krenz wrote:

I have a few for the list.

The Simpsons, I believe it was the episode when Apu and his wife have their 8
babies.

Ack!  How could I forget?

In the Pergo flooring catalog, page 41, I can't exactly make it out, but I
think it is the Gator Crossing set. There is also a pile in the middle of the
floor. I *think* there are also some sets under the bunk bed in the pic, but
I'd need a magnifying glass to confirm :)

Cool!

Lastly, I'm not sure what episode, but I believe Lego made an appearance on
That 70's Show.

If anyone else can confirm this, please let me know.  I try to avoid the
70's as much as possible ;)

Thanks Julie, I put these in the next update.
-chris