 General / 27506
Re: WWII Creations: Panzer III and Stuka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 02:06:12 GMT

In lugnet.build, Shaun Sullivan writes:
I've also finished my German Ju-87B Stuka Dive Bomber, and put pictures
of it up as well:

I always just thought you were that guy with the great Star Wars walkers
(especially that AT-AT... I've nominated your AT-AT site thrice for CLSOTW,
but to no avail, apparently). Oh, back to the Stuka: that just plain kicks
@$$. You make me want to model a Me BF-109 or a P-51 Mustang. But alas, I'm
slow and I'll never get around to it. Maybe you'd consider not ending your
WW II phase just yet?

Really like the angled wings (are they resistant to drooping, how much load
can they bear, etc) and the wheel cowlings; the overall shape is very
accurate. But man, is that a lot of tiles!

Mark W.