 General / 27505
Re: WWII Creations: Panzer III and Stuka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:25:56 GMT

hmm... Link seems to be broken : (

As for a B-17, Joe Davenport has already done a fantastic one ... you can
check it out at:  http://208.167.185.36/B17.html .  He also has a WWII-era
fighter linked at the bottom of his page, which looks great as well.