 General / 26774
Re: Collection status and time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felipe Coury writes:
Hi,

I am very curious about the pace that my collection grows then I decided to
do a quick survey in order to compare.

Can you guys tell us approximatedly how many pieces you have and how long
have you been collecting them?

Hi Felipe,

My story is very similar to yours.  I've been collecting for one year, which
was preceeded by a 15 year dark age.  In the span of one year, I have
collected 10,000 - 12,000 pieces from around 40 sets.  Unfortunately, I don't
have any of the LEGO from my childhood.

Jeff J