 General / 26791
Re: Collection status and time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:23:56 GMT

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:22:36 GMT, "Felipe Coury"
<fcoury@creation.com.br> wrote:

Hi,

I am very curious about the pace that my collection grows then I decided to
do a quick survey in order to compare.

Can you guys tell us approximatedly how many pieces you have and how long
have you been collecting them?

TIA,

    Since November 1999 when I left my dark ages (Wednesday of
Thanksgiving week to be exact) , my collection has grown by a little
more than 36,000 pieces.

     My Pre-Dark-ages collection was very small, somewhere in the
neighborhood of 1000 pieces.

Thomas