 General / 26773
26772  |  26774
Subject:
flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:55:34 GMT

Mookie wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

<snip>

I found the promotion only on the dinosaur eggs kiddie flavor. I haven't
decided yet if I'll actually try one of those packets. The packets can
come from any flavor.

--
Frank Filz

They are ok if you want a major sugar rush.  The coating around them that
disolves is all sugar, and the inside is basically candy, more sugar..  I just
toss those parts out before putting the water in.  Though I haven't seen anything
about LoM sets on the boxes... Not sure it's worth going through that again for
10 packets... if it's only on the Dino egg ones..

Tamy

I found mine on a box of "Maple & Brown Sugar" flavor.  (Still too sweet for me.
I prefer regular flavor and add my own walnuts and raisins.)

/Eric McC/