 General / 26283
Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:51:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Zwicker writes:

Say, tomorrow morning, TLC went to Todd and Suzanne with a check for 10
million dollars (Hypothetical number) and said we wish to purchase the
rights to your website. How would we, the community, react?

The first thing I would do is find a way to guilt them into picking up bar tabs
from now on.

But after that, I think my interest in Lugnet would remain about constant- as
long as TLC was simply the monetary force behind Lugnet, and nothing about
Lugnet's policies changed drastically (such as posts saying negative things
about LEGO products being cancelled or otherwise discouraged).

eric