 General / 26292
Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:51:31 GMT

Kevin Zwicker wrote in message ...
5. Lugnet has succeded (where the official Lego site has not) in becoming
the center (I know there are others, 1000.steine comes to mind) of the Lego
Community on the Web.

Just to qualify this: LUGNET is the centre of the ADULT Lego community on
the Web. In spite of what's said on here about Lego's own website, they get
a very large number of hits and it's a very popular and very sticky site for
kids who love Lego.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm