 General / 25955
Re: Totally non-Lego, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:13:26 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote:

The only reference I didn't catch was the Pigwidgen.... Hmmmmm.. sounds
like a pokemon! Maybe I WON'T wait for the next paperback.......

Matt

Naw, it's just a very small owl that Ron owns. How and Who and why I won't tell :)

Tamy

Ron finally gets an owl? How cool... I looked at the hardcovers
yesterday but that's a bit much to spend on a book, especially when I
don't like to read them. I'll just draw it out and wait until the
paperbacks come.

Matt

Reviewing this, I realized it doesn't make sense. What I was refering to
was not liking to read HARDcover books. I LOVE to read, and especially
the Harry Potter line.

I'll just shut up now.

Matt