 General / 25795
Re: Totally non-Lego, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 02:38:43 GMT

Having read all 4 of the books now, I'm really looking forward to this too, as
long as it's not duplo'ish or jr'ized... I want to see the Owlry, (lots of
different colored owls) the Whomping Tree! Dungeons, Great Hall, The shops in
Town, All the different colored robes, and dress ones.  A Quidditch field,
(which I doubt we'll see, unless we buy a soccer set..) Hagrids, Many Many
different Magical Creatures!!!! Spellbooks, Pigwidgen, Hedgewig. Mad Eye Moody
fig!!

I'm looking as forward to the lego line, as the movie and the next book! Not
sure just which I want first, I guess any would do :)

Tamy
(Muggle born, Wizard bound!)

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:

Matt Brooks wrote:

Can I just say I am in LOVE with the Harry Potter books? I asked for
them for Christmas, and my mom got me one and two. (She couldn't find
the rest in paperback, and I hate hard cover).

You'll have to wait at least a few months before you get to read the
other two, then.  Book 2 just came out in paperback a few months ago.

As far as the LEgo end is concerned, I think there may be a few pretty
good sets coming out of this. Snape's classroom in the dungeons,
Hagrid's hut, the main hall, the Quidditch field, maybe something of the
broom closet at the Dursley's, and all the characters! Hedwig the owl!
Harry and friends, and MORE COLORFUL wizards!!! YAY!!! Now that I've
caught the fever, I'm really looking forward to the HP line of Lego!!!

I'm looking forward to it, too.  I just hope it lives up to my
expectations.

--
Tim Buchheim