 General / 25891
Re: Totally non-Lego, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:45:31 GMT

Mookie wrote:

Having read all 4 of the books now, I'm really looking forward to this too, as
long as it's not duplo'ish or jr'ized... I want to see the Owlry, (lots of
different colored owls) the Whomping Tree! Dungeons, Great Hall, The shops in
Town, All the different colored robes, and dress ones.  A Quidditch field,
(which I doubt we'll see, unless we buy a soccer set..) Hagrids, Many Many
different Magical Creatures!!!! Spellbooks, Pigwidgen, Hedgewig. Mad Eye Moody
fig!!

I'm looking as forward to the lego line, as the movie and the next book! Not
sure just which I want first, I guess any would do :)

Tamy
(Muggle born, Wizard bound!)

The only reference I didn't catch was the Pigwidgen.... Hmmmmm.. sounds
like a pokemon! Maybe I WON'T wait for the next paperback.......

Matt