 General / 25831
Re: Behind the scenes shots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Hello everyone,

I guess it's time to announce that I'm making a feature length movie with LEGO
studios.  This will be a huge project and should be quite interesting when
finished.  The movie wil take place in a D&D/medieval fantasy type setting.
You can see pics of some of the sets and behind the scenes shots here:

This is turning out to be a lot of fun to make.  I have gotten a few people
that are interested in providing voice acting for the film, but nothing is
finalized yet.  If you would like to lend a voice, even a single line to the
film, please email me.

Have you thought about maybe having cameo appearances by Castle World
sig-figs?  If the balladeer wanted to, he/she could lend a voice and the
minifig could be a character in the story.  If not, you could just place the
character in the background during the action.  Hey, it's an idea.  Good or
bad, I don't know.

Wilson