 General / 25837
Re: Behind the scenes shots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 01:31:51 GMT

I'm about to go out for New Year's, but I'll definately take some shots of it
tommorrow.

The interesting thing about that ship is that it is built COMPLETELY upside
down and sideways.  There are no studs faceing up on the ship except for the
very top crow's nest.

Jason

In lugnet.general, Geordan Ballantree writes:
Can you please post some pictures of the brown merchant ship in the harbour?
That ship is sooo cool.
Thanx
Geordan