 General / 25807
25806  |  25808
Subject:
Behind the scenes shots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:21:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everyone,

I guess it's time to announce that I'm making a feature length movie with LEGO
studios.  This will be a huge project and should be quite interesting when
finished.  The movie wil take place in a D&D/medieval fantasy type setting.
You can see pics of some of the sets and behind the scenes shots here:

This is turning out to be a lot of fun to make.  I have gotten a few people
that are interested in providing voice acting for the film, but nothing is
finalized yet.  If you would like to lend a voice, even a single line to the
film, please email me.

Until then, happy building!

Jason

LEGO Film site and directory: