 General / 25807
  Behind the scenes shots...

Hello everyone, I guess it's time to announce that I'm making a feature length movie with LEGO studios. This will be a huge project and should be quite interesting when finished. The movie wil take place in a D&D/medieval fantasy type setting. You (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

You might try a power focus for your camera. I found it very difficult to set the focus from a distance from the computer. Check this out. (URL) Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

That looks like a great idea. However, I have almost none of those parts. :( (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

Can you please post some pictures of the brown merchant ship in the harbour? That ship is sooo cool. Thanx Geordan (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) Badging these as "publicity stills" is a great idea. Very effective. I liked your use of the tailgate part for shutters. Thought the ship sails were a bit bizzare, though, do you have any prototype for that? I look forward to hearing more (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

I have to give you 2 thumbs up for use of those droid parts on the pier!!! I just might have to steal ^H^H^H^H^H borrow that idea :) Can't wait to see the movie! looks like it's going to be pretty interesting! I'm thinking it might be worth it to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) Have you thought about maybe having cameo appearances by Castle World sig-figs? If the balladeer wanted to, he/she could lend a voice and the minifig could be a character in the story. If not, you could just place the character in the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) as opposed to animation specials (ussaly 30 mins). Look at some of the earlier stuff done by Nick Park- They took ages to do even for 30 miniutes and that was with the backup of the full Ardman team!! However I wish you the bast of luck.. Are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

I'm about to go out for New Year's, but I'll definately take some shots of it tommorrow. The interesting thing about that ship is that it is built COMPLETELY upside down and sideways. There are no studs faceing up on the ship except for the very top (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

Hey, I really don't know a whole lot about CW, to be honest, though I love some of the creations. that sounds like a perfect idea though, as there are many, many scenes left to film. The only problem I forsee is people being really attached to their (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)