 General / 25830
Re: Missing pieces... please help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:43:43 GMT

I updated it once more: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2512

Z. Unger
fusion@refraxion.com
AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz
LEGO Fusion:         http://fusion.refraxion.com
Gundam Crisis:       http://gundam.refraxion.com
Zlatko's Universe:   http://www.geocities.com/unger_z/
"Z. Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in message
Howdy y'all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me finish my collection. I am missing
about 10 pieces. These pieces are keeping me from saying I have
100-something  sets compleated. Anyway, go to
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2512 . Please read the • file
called "read_me_not.txt" which can be seen at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Psycho/Wanted/read_me_not.txt .*
Best regards,

Z. Unger
fusion@refraxion.com
AIM:  ErrorY3K  or  MojoJojo535   ~   eBay: dizzyzz
LEGO Fusion:        http://fusion.refraxion.com
Gundam Crisis:       http://gundam.refraxion.com
Zlatko's Universe:   http://www.geocities.com/unger_z/
* I am sorry if this is a wrong newsgroup to post this...