 General / 24872
Re: E-mailed Lego about high prices - got this response:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I think that's standard form letter #39

Here are some snippets of my letter to them:

<snip> (thanks!)

Yep, I'm more convinced than ever it was a form letter, it doesn't directly
mention any of your points or answer them, just gives a stock "why we're
worth a lot" answer.

No one argues that point, we don't mind paying for quality, I think what
most of us have a beef about is that there has been a slide in value for
dollar lately which their form letter does not address at all.

Time for them to update the form letter.

++Lar