 General / 24850
Re: E-mailed Lego about high prices - got this response:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Farkas writes:
Just passing this along in case anyone's interested. I wrote a long message
about being concerned that they are pricing themselves out of existence,
here's what I got back:

<snip>  Thanks for the post!

I think that's standard form letter #39 (I'm guessing as to the number, but
no apologies to those who take umbrage at guessing, you'll just have to deal).

Was your letter specific, giving examples of particular sets that are not
good values at regular price, or more generic? Did you give your age or
mention how much you spent? I suspect it was specific, but I have a reason
for asking these questions.

I think someone may have posted a very similar response from a few years
back but I am not sure.

++Lar