 General / 24534
24533  |  24535
Subject:
Comments from the client Re: Mona Lego Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:18:09 GMT

Well, I for one love it!

Then again, I now own it!

Yes, this should be on display in some huge public building.  Unfortunately
it will only be on display in my apartment, along with a number of other of
Eric's works (as many as I can afford!)

I became interested in legos about 7 years ago when my older son (now 13)
said he wanted a Lego pirate ship set.  My 2 boys and I fell in love with
Legos and I became a collector.  At first it was the sets auctioned on
rec.toys.lego but then I fell in love with the sculptures.  After several
years of looking at other people works, and not finding anybody other than
the Lego Company itself that built sculptures, I came across Eric…. And the
rest is history!

I’m glad to see that more of the AFOL, Lego builders are getting into
sculptures…. (And yes, of course I’m a fan of the work of Henry Lim!)

Thanks Eric for another WONDERFUL artwork… I’m just glad I didn’t ask for a
Lego version of the Last Supper!!!
In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Well,

After many hours of building (and many hours of trying to accumulate
massive thousands of green 1x1 bricks), I have finally snapped some
pictures of my Mona Lego project:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/mona_lego.html

cheers,

eric