 General / 23768
Re: Mona Lego Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Well,

After many hours of building (and many hours of trying to accumulate
massive thousands of green 1x1 bricks), I have finally snapped some
pictures of my Mona Lego project:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/mona_lego.html

cheers,

eric

Stop it.  Stop it now.  You're not allowed to create anything else, you're
just too fantastic for your own good.  The envy is going to kill me!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com