 General / 23775
Re: Mona Lego Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:29:49 GMT

I used my 'Pixelego' program which has been available off my LEGO
webpages for months and months now. Actually, the version of Pixelego I
used is an updated version that is not yet released (the currently
available version on my site does not support 'studs out' building (as
the Mona is built)).

Yes, generally, people proactively contact me about commissions (the
LEGO desk got some noticable publicity and provided me with promotion).

eric

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Well,

After many hours of building (and many hours of trying to accumulate
massive thousands of green 1x1 bricks), I have finally snapped some
pictures of my Mona Lego project:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/mona_lego.html

Cool. How did you do the mosaic layout? Todd's generator? A ref to how it
was done in your pages would be a great piece of info to add.

Also, how are you getting these commissions, do you now have enough of a
"rep" that they come in on their own, or are you getting art gallery work or
what?

++Lar

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)