 General / 23779
Re: Mona Lego Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:01:10 GMT

Wow Eric, another great job! When is LEGO going to hire you????  We need
your talent building us sets we want!

Mike Timm wrote:

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:18:37 GMT, Eric Harshbarger
<eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote:

Well,

After many hours of building (and many hours of trying to accumulate
massive thousands of green 1x1 bricks), I have finally snapped some
pictures of my Mona Lego project:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/mona_lego.html

cheers,

eric

OH My!!!!!
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!

I think this needs to be changed, all themes are just fodder for Eric!

Tamy