 General / 24535
Re: Comments from the client Re: Mona Lego Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Michelson writes:
Well, I for one love it!

Then again, I now own it!

Wow!  You're a lucky man....

Yes, this should be on display in some huge public building.  Unfortunately
it will only be on display in my apartment, along with a number of other of
Eric's works (as many as I can afford!)

Well, unfortunately for the rest of us, but not for you. :D

Is there any chance you might show off some photos of the piece installed in
its final surroundings?  I'd love to see how it looks in place.

eric