 General / 24425
Re: Blashemy? - Repairing LEGO Bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:

I'm sure I'm the embodiment of other's sentiments when I say thank you for
your quick and informative response of information. I'll check on these
products and report back with findings and maybe a few atrocities, um, er,
new parts!

Thanks for the kind words, but I should underscore that I have only
limited experience in the gluing of LEGO.  My repairs and minor
modifications have been successful, but someone like Mr. Harshbarger (who
should quit making the rest of us look like such duds!) would be a much
better source of practical knowledge on the subject.

    -Dave!

I do understand, and I will be cautious. I have a host of non-set/extra Lego
with which to conduct unnatural experiments on. I've been doing mod's for
year, mostly just removing things that I don't like, but haven't found the
right "glue" to make something new out of other pieces, or repair some
actualy breakage of parts, (older plates edge cracking, craking in the
middle, etc.)

I'll let you all know as soon as I know.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****