 General / 24421
Re: Blashemy? - Gluing LEGO Bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:07:07 GMT

Mike, how could you call gluing LEGO blas(p)hemy?  It is the standard
practice of TLC itself!  Surely anything *they* do, we can do and still be
pure?

-John

Mike Walsh wrote:

I know it is a bit taboo but I need to glue some LEGO  bricks together for
some Christmas ornaments I am giving to my family.  Can anyone suggest a
suitable glue?

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com