 General / 22746
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:54:00 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli writes:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1504

That "big hook" is awesome, great shot lifting the crummy.

Are cranes something people are interested in? I could probably design up • a 6
wide version of a wrecker crane and boom car if there was interest... not • sure
I can top Gianluca if I stick to 6 wide, that crane is awesome... • Currently my
next project will either be a diner/fast food building or my doodlebug gas
electric but I'm open to suggestions.

I think a crane would be a great kit! I've been inspired by Ben's 6 wide
crane but I currently don't have the parts to create the crane that I have
in mind.
For pics of Ben's crane see:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi469.jpg
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi468.jpg