 Trains / 7612
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:52:09 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

I'm amazed how fast you bring out new stuff online! And even more I was amazed
about your beautiful crane waggon in 8-wide. One of the best train creations I
have ever seen (if it only was 6-wide)....

Bite your Teutonic tongue, Ben-- it is great *because* it is 8 wide.  I'm
kidding, but I'm serious, too.  You simply can't make those models like that
(shrouding the trucks on the engines, for instance) in 6 wide.

And to Gianluca-- bravo!  You are really showing off how nice 8 wide can be,
especially when you capture the double row seating up close.  These are all very
fine models.  6 widers beware!  The MOC bar is getting dangerously high;-)

-John

Leg Godt!

Ben