 General / 22741
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:20:04 GMT

O, wow...
Gianluca, your EuroCity Express train is gorgeous.
I love the skirting about the wheels on the locomotives.
It looks like the wheels and the skirting pivot together.  Is that true?
If so, the skirting fits flush with the central undercarriage of the
locomotive.  Then is there a spring inside attached to the pivot on the
wheelsets?

Very nice details on the passenger coach through-way "doors": exterior red and
interior white.

I think it is great how you can work such detail into not only the 8-wide
format, but also the 4-5 wide format.

You have perfectly demonstrated that you don't have to build big to build well.
Well done!

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.general, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi all,
I've put some new pics on brickshelf:

Town creations:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=546