 General / 22720
RE: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:57:05 GMT

A. Mark Wilburn writes:
In lugnet.general, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi all,
I've put some new pics on brickshelf:

Great job on those vehicles; you've really managed to capture the
spirit of each one. As much as possible using 4 and 5 wides. Especially
the whale tail for the 911.

I think Bram has some competition!

I'll say!  Those models are very impressive...looks like I'll have to make
some more little vehicles...I especially liked the 5 wide Testarossa
(because it's 5 wide :) and the crane because of the sheer amount of
detail...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu