 General / 22653
Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 02:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Steve Martin <martinsa@mail.com> wrote:
I'm surprised I haven't seen any request for this yet, but what I want are
1x16 technic beams (in various colours, chiefly grey and black).

Actually, I'd love to see a Technic Bucket containing lots of beams + some
connectors and gears and other fancy technic parts. Seems like this would be
a good robotics companion piece.

  A Technic Bucket would be very cool.  I think that there should also be
those cool gears that the 8448 Supercar has to let it change gears and the
shifter.  I had to disassemble 2 Supercars to get enough parts to make a
simple two speed transmission for my Robot (left and right wheels).

  I also think that odd number Technic beams would also be an added bonus (3
and 5 long). So would be a gear combination that would allow you to have gears
mesh when you put two Technic beams on top of another without having to put
plates in between. This would be great for making more compact gearboxes.

Phil :-)