 General / 22352
Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I just updated the poll with that question.

http://www.brickshelf.com

Well I voted but what I really would wish TLC would offer first is all sizes of
Bricks and Plates in as many colors as possible including Yellow, Blue, DkGray,
Tan, Brown, Purple, Teal, Pink, Light Blue, Orange, etc.

Windows and doors in more shapes, sizes, and colors would be next on my list.

Next on my list would be for TLC to lower prices so that I could afford to make
TRUE bulk orders.  As it stands I can't afford to make a true bulk order
(several thousand bricks at a time).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/