 General / 22365
Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Martin writes:
each type of connector (in 100 packs)

You can get the connectors from pitsco/dacta:

<snipped your URL since it has your sessionid in it>

No, actually, you cannot. You cannot, for example, buy my favorite connector,
the 1.2L pin/stud in light gray, in 100 packs. What you can buy is a pack that
has an assortment of some of the connectors, in proportions guaranteed not to
match whatever project you are working on, and a small subset of the
connectors in single connector type packs. But not my favorite.

Pitsco prices are pretty steep, too, since they're pitched at educators who
must, apparently, have more money to work with than we do, or so Pitsco thinks.

++Lar