 General / 22388
Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:29:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I just updated the poll with that question.

http://www.brickshelf.com

KL

I don't know exactly what LEGO garage doors are, but I know I don't have them
so I voted for them.  Can anyone sow me a closeup picture of these doors?