 General / 22415
Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:07:33 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I just updated the poll with that question.

http://www.brickshelf.com

KL

I don't know exactly what LEGO garage doors are, but I know I don't have • them
so I voted for them.  Can anyone sow me a closeup picture of these doors?

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6571/6571-15.html

This is one page from the instructions for the 6571, flame fighters, that
shows the roll-up garage doors. There are roughly 25 elements that make up
the garage doors. They are great!!!!!!!!

Rose