 General / 22414
Re: How to get cash for LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:10:56 GMT

Well, personally, my LEGO budget is about $50 per month, so I have to
measure what I want to buy as well. However, this may seem like a lot if
you're still living at home and have no job. My buying ability is based on a
few factors:

1) I am 26 and have a decent job, as does my wife.

2) I'm a DINK (Dual Income No Kids) ;^)

3) My wife is understanding about my addiction

I would spend more on LEGO, but I don't want to rack up a huge VISA bill,
and I have things to pay for, like a house and a car, and of course all the
other bills that go along with being an adult.

HTH,

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:48:49 GMT
Subject: How to get cash for LEGO?

I've noticed some of you buy several copies of expensive sets (I think
someone here had 8 Neptune Discovery labs), and I have to ask:

How can you afford it? I'll have to save for months if I want to buy a
UCS SW set, but it seems that some people just goes out and buys two of
them "for the parts". Don't get me wrong, it's *nothing* wrong with
doing that, but I'm wondering how you can afford that. I'd like to do
that too, if I had enough economical resources.

--tobias