 General / 22407
Re: How to get cash for LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:00:17 GMT

It helps having a husband that's an AFOL too, he wants to spend money on the
same things :)

In lugnet.general, Tobias Möller writes:
I've noticed some of you buy several copies of expensive sets (I think
someone here had 8 Neptune Discovery labs), and I have to ask:

How can you afford it? I'll have to save for months if I want to buy a
UCS SW set, but it seems that some people just goes out and buys two of
them "for the parts". Don't get me wrong, it's *nothing* wrong with
doing that, but I'm wondering how you can afford that. I'd like to do
that too, if I had enough economical resources.

--tobias