 General / 22413
22412  |  22414
Subject:
New large set boxes - thumbs down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:01:09 GMT

I bought a UCS X-Wing yesterday at Zany Brainy during their sale.  These new boxes
are horrible.  I couldn't find a good box of the half dozen they had (same thing for
the Millenium Falcon, Tie Interceptor, Silver Champion, and 6091).  I finally picked
one that was at least still sealed only to find when I opened it that the sticker
sheet had been practically folded in half by all the parts bags ganging up on it in
some kind of inner-box mobbing.  2 stickers were stuck to the bottom of the box and 1
was peeling off the sheet.  A phone call to Customer Service and I'm happy again, but
I do not like these new boxes at all.

---
Motoslave Garage: http://home.att.net/~brgn/motoslave/