 General / 22654
22653  |  22655
Subject:
When did "seeding" begin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 04:03:57 GMT

I'm referring to TLG's recent penchant for inserting basic brick colors into
their sets that are not part of the color scheme of the set.  Though I love
green plates, what the hell are they doing in the MTT?  Besides that, what's
with the tan?  I like having more of the color but the MTT is brown.  It
should have been all brown with maybe some dark gray accents.  If I wanted
basic bricks, I'd buy a damn tub!

Is this prevalent in other themes as well?  I can't recall ever seeing this
in Classic Space or afterward.  It just irritates me that these primary
colors are being secreted inside a model that should be all brown.  That
way, we'd have some brown 2x2x3 corners.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Dave

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  - John
Lennon