 General / 22103
Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:18:24 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Mystery solved!

Gary Istok

Just half: where did they come from?

Regards,

Ben

BTW: who is this Kurt Richter? I do not know him, although he seems to be an
expert and great collector. I've just checked, but a search in Lugnet brought
out, that you have named him 7 times so far, but he himself has never posted
anywhere...

Kurt does not post to LUGNET (or RTL, I believe).  But I talk with him a lot (via
EMAIL).  He is from southern Germany (Schwaben/Bayern).  He and I once bid
against each other for an expensive Samsonite set, and afterwards we talked, and
since have established a long correspondence.  If I have a historic LEGO question
that I don't know the answer to, I usually ask either him or Phil (Traviss).  We
correspond in English, although I wouldn't mind discussing things in German (er
kann aber ausgezeichnetes Englisch schreiben!).  Really a great guy!

Gary Istok