 General / 21763
Re: an old strange plate 8x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:46:25 GMT

These plates were only produced in Cellulose Acetate in the following sizes:
2x8, 4x8, 4x8 right curve, 4x8 left curve, and 6x8.  And they were only
produced in WHITE!  These waffle bottom plates were produced from circa 1956
until about 1965.

I have a grey waffle-bottomed plate http://home.att.net/~clarkster/L4x8G.jpg
don't know what year/set. It came in a big box of old stuff. It looks warped
like CA. Couldn't find a mention of it in this thread.

Thanks,
Clark