 General / 18616
Re: an old strange plate 8x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:09:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel writes:
Domenico,

The first plates were available long before 1962.

Here is a catalog scan from Horst Lehner's site from 1957 that shows the
plate that you have.

http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/katalog/gk57/GK57-2.JPG

Thanks everybody!!
I based my consideration on "the ultimate LEGO book" - DK edition. There is
a short LEGO piece history and on page 15 is clearly written :1962-first 1/3
element, evidently there is a mistake ;-)

Thanks once again for having answered my question.

Domenico